User can get data from SharePoint list to MS Access using this approach
1.In this example, I have select an Issue tracking list (User can use any types of the list to get data)
2. Open or create an MS Access Database
3. Go to Create Tab and >SharePoint List and select Existing SharePoint List
4. Insert SharePoint Site URL and Click on Next button
5. Now select List and click on OK button (you can select multiple lists)
6. After few times all list data will appear in a new table (table name = List name)
Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use.
Issue tracking and user support based on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Report time and expenses directly inside the Outlook Calendar.
Visualize, categorize and manage tasks inside Outlook.
Visualize and organize e-mails on personal kanban board in Outlook.
Convert incoming e-mails into SharePoint list items, manually or automatically.
An application for booking resources within an organization which is totally integrated in Outlook.