You can easily customize Office 365 theme (Logo, text color, ribbon color, top image)
Log in as Global admin in Office 365 Admin Portal Account and follow the below steps to customize Office 365 theme
1. Click on the top left App launcher then click “Admin”.
2. Click on Settings under Settings gear icon.
3. Select Organization profile tab and Click on Custom themes.
4. Now you can upload your company logo.
5. Navigation bar color, text color and more setting as you want to custom and click on “Save change ”button.
6. Now you can see the changes as you have done.
Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use.
Issue tracking and user support based on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Report time and expenses directly inside the Outlook Calendar.
Visualize, categorize and manage tasks inside Outlook.
Visualize and organize e-mails on personal kanban board in Outlook.
Convert incoming e-mails into SharePoint list items, manually or automatically.
An application for booking resources within an organization which is totally integrated in Outlook.