|Tips||SharePoint||How can User change language and regional settings in SharePoint 365|
How can User change language and regional settings in SharePoint 365
To change language and regional settings in Offic 365 user need to flow steps
1. Login on Office 365 portal and Click on top right user profile icon and click on “MY Office profile”.
2. Click on “Update profile” button.
3. Under the Contact Information you can find Change language and regional settings. Click on the toggle button then ‘Click here’ link will appear for next steps.
4. Click on “…” then “Language and Region”.
5. Now you can change settings as you need and Click on “Save all and close” button.
Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use.
Issue tracking and user support based on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Report time and expenses directly inside the Outlook Calendar.
Visualize, categorize and manage tasks inside Outlook.
Visualize and organize e-mails on personal kanban board in Outlook.
Convert incoming e-mails into SharePoint list items, manually or automatically.
An application for booking resources within an organization which is totally integrated in Outlook.