|Tips||Views||Create a custom Outlook view|
Create a custom Outlook view
- Select the folder where you want to use the new view. In this example, we create a customized view for the Outlook folder of the bizsolutions365.com/staging Solution Folder HelpDesk, but the process will be same for any folders.
- Go to View and click on View Settings.
- An Advanced View Settings dialog will open.
- Click on the Columns… button.
- A Show Columns dialog will open. Select “Date/Time fields” from the dropdown.
- Select Modified and click on Add and then OK.
- Now you will get a new field above the ticket list in Folder HelpDesk, and when you click it the tickets are arranged after modified date.
Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use.
Issue tracking and user support based on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
Report time and expenses directly inside the Outlook Calendar.
Visualize, categorize and manage tasks inside Outlook.
Visualize and organize e-mails on personal kanban board in Outlook.
Convert incoming e-mails into SharePoint list items, manually or automatically.
An application for booking resources within an organization which is totally integrated in Outlook.