- Workgroup Access: Can we restrict access for employees to see only their time and not the time for everyone in the organization?
- Workgroup OWA: Can a TimeCard with Exchange integration be run on an OWA Calendar?
- Hourly rate: When you apply an hour rate is it date dependent?
- Hourly rate: I saw that TimeCard can record rate for each task. Do users have to enter information for this field?
- Tag values in subject: I typed in what the meeting was about and then put the values for customer and task in, but then when I saved the appointment instead of the topic of the meeting showing, it has put the customer and task in the topic. Is this a bug?
- Expenses: How does the Expenses tracking feature in TimeCard work?
- Workgroup Office 365: In the old days, I would download an application to my PC and install it there, but I don't understand how to add stuff to my Office 365?
- Workgrop: How do I deploy the TimeCard User installation in an automated fashion?
- "Error 1327, invalid drive" message when attempting to run installation for kalmstrom.com products using the MSI installer.
- Single Move: How can I move TimeCard Single from one computer to another?
- Workgroup Multiple Admin Installation
- Workgroup Change from User to Admin Installation
- We allocate time based on Customer and Project. When I set up these two fields in TimeCard I would like the Customer dropdown to drive the Project dropdown, so that only Projects relating to that Customer show up. Can this be done?
- Can we extend more tag fields to hold data such as Street No., Street Name, Suburb, Postcode, Contact Person and Sales History?
- I manage a consulting firm where the billable rate is not fixed by project but rather by employee. Can I assign a different rate to each employee? And further, can this employee rate be different for each client?
- Can we add another tag in TimeCard and have four dropdowns in the appointments rather than three?
- Double-bookings: What happens if I accidentally record two appointments for the same time slot: how does TimeCard record that time?
- Change reported time: Once time is posted it cannot be changed: is this correct? We do not want people to be able to change their time once they post it. We also want to try to eliminate paper time records and keep all of our time reporting secure electronically.