TimeCard for Microsoft Outlook
Report time and expenses directly from an Outlook calendar
Tag Outlook calendar appointments with info about customer and project (or about something else). The tagging converts the appointments into time cards, and you can report hours and expenses directly from the calendar. No more double entries!
There are two editions of TimeCard:
Central and Local configuration
- Tag appointments with time reporting data that transforms them into time sheets.
- Report time directly from the calendar.
- Visual overviews. See the time to be reported in the calendar, in the reporting dialog and in the Excel report.
- Possibility to report expenses with the hours.
- Default tag values may be used and added automatically.
- Add tag values in the subject automatically.
- Filter out certain appointments from the reporting, for example private events.
- Excel statistics and reports.
- 30 days free evaluation.
- Support and upgrades always included.