Try Kanban Task Manager Single
You are welcome to download and try Kanban Task Manager Single for 30 days without any obligations. Then the application will stop functioning.
To continue using Kanban Task Manager after the trial period you must subscribe to it. Should you instead decide that Kanban Task Manager is not the right solution for your organization, you must uninstall it through the Control Panel.
No wrapping: the bizsolutions365.com downloads only contain a clean, digitally signed installation file for the product mentioned on the download page. We never add any other software to our downloads.
The setup file has .exe format. An .msi file can be provided on request, but the .msi file will not give you automatic upgrades. Instead you can upgrade your installation via the Kanban Task Manager Single upgrade page.
The video will be added soon
- Download the file KanbanTaskManagerSingle in .exe or .zip format to any folder on your computer.(Extract the .zip file.)
- Close Outlook if it is open.
- Click on the .exe file to perform the installation. Kanban Task Manager is installed under Program files, and no choices have to be made.
- Open Outlook when the installation is finished. The Mail folder now has a new ‘Convert’ button that converts e-mails to tasks. Task folders, including To-Do, have a ‘Show Kanban View’ button.
- In a Tasks folder, click on the new ‘Show Kanban View’ button.
- Click the Configure button to customize Kanban Task Manager.
Download the .exe-file
Download the .zip-file
If you have problems downloading an .exe-file you can try this alternative, which downloads a .zip-file.