Try E-mail Converter for Azure and SharePoint
The E-mail Converter web site on Azure has various settings. Directly after the installation, you should define which Exchange folder(s) and SharePoint list(s) will be used and configure how the e-mail parts should be filled out in the list item (ticket).
- Get E-mail Converter from Azure Marketplace.
- Open the Microsoft Azure Dashboard and create a new resource group for E-mail Converter. By default, E-mail Converter uses a free plan, and a paid plan will not add anything to the functionality.
- Open the new E-mail Converter resource group.
- Log in to the Exchange mailbox you want to use with E-mail Converter.
- The E-mail Converter configuration page will open. Click on ‘Add List’ and enter the URL to the SharePoint site you want to use with E-mail Converter.
- Log in to the SharePoint site.
- All the lists of that site will be shown. Select the list you want to use with E-mail Converter.
- Map to which columns in the list item the different parts of the e-mail should be published.
- Make other settings, so that E-mail Converter converts the e-mails in a way that suits your organization.
- Microsoft Azure
- Exchange Web Service (Office 365, Windows Live or Microsoft Exchange)
- A SharePoint site, version 2013 or higher.
- Supported browsers are Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 9 and higher and the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
The video will be added soon
The E-mail Converter language is automatically set to the same as in Azure. Currently Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish are supported.