|TimeCard||Database||Workgroup How does TimeCard create a database on the server / in the cloud?|
Workgroup How does TimeCard create a database on the server / in the cloud?
- After the installation of TimeCard Workgroup, open your Outlook.
- A default TimeCard database dialog will display.
- Select the radio button “A Microsoft SQL Server database”.
- You need to have owner permission over the SQL server to create a TimeCard database.
- There is a SQL database script, which will be executed by TimeCardwhen you enter the SQL server login information in the sharing options for the first time.
5. The SharePoint admin center will open.
6. Click on “settings”.
- We can also provide you this script on request – and you can execute it on the SQL server yourself. In this case you need to select the existing database in the TimeCard sharing options dialog.